I fixed a major bug in this new version about obfuscation of generic static fields.
Moreover obfuscation agent was improved and now application that use built in System.Configuration.SettingsBase type should behave correctly.
The agent now knows some of the types provided by WPF that should not be obfuscated...
Onestly I have made some test on WPF applications (very little GUI apps) and babel performed well, but for large projects I have some doubts regarding its reliability.
If you had the time to test babel with WPF, WCF and these kind of new technologies please let me know your impressions.
Last but not least, thank you very much for using babel and helping me to improve it.